uPVC Plasticard - in Sheets 0.16mm
Xtra-thin plasticard sheets are made of uPVC plastic (unplasticized polyvinyl chloride) also known as Plastikard. The generic term plasticard refers to a genre of plastics widely used in modeling and manufactured with different plastic formulations.
This uPVC plastic has very attractive physical properties for modeling since despite its strength and durability it is very easy to work. It can be bought either in sheets of different thicknesses or in the form of profiles with very diverse shapes.
Plasticard is widely used in fantasy modeling, military modeling, slot car conversions, as well as in model building processes, scale-model buildings, or scratch building.
- Very low thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Easy to cut and sand.
- Extremely thin plastic precisely cut and leveled
- High resistance to degradation and wear indoors and outdoors
- Easy to paint with hobby paints.
- Acetone-resistant plastic.
- Easy to be glued with Cyanoacrylate glues (Link) and SkullGlue Cement for plastics (Link).
Sheet size 200x300mm
Thickness: 0.16mm XTRA-Thin
This set includes 5 sheets